Jacqueline D. McCarroll, MSN, RN
Marion Henderson, MSN, RN
Jamay Logan, MSN, RN, CPHQ
Flora Blackledge, MSN,RN
Bettye N. Robinson, MSN,RN
Our Mission Tuskegee University National Nursing Alumni Association’s mission is to strengthen relationships among alumni worldwide, provide lifelong learning and leadership opportunities, advance nursing practice, nursing education, and provide services to enhance the image of the nursing profession. As Officers of the Tuskegee University National Nursing Alumni Association (TUNNAA) we represent, advise and collaborate with the Office of Alumni Relations. We work to develop and encourage support for the Tuskegee School of Nursing. Our initiatives includes fund raising which enables us to fulfill our mission to:
- Provide scholarship/financial support to nursing students.
- Engage in activities that will lead to the advancement of the School of Nursing.
- Foster the ideals of Tuskegee University with particularity to the School of Nursing.
- Promote closer fellowship among the nursing alumni.
- Provide an avenue for encouraging financial support for the university.
- To serve as a medium for keeping nursing alumni apprised concerning the University’s plans, needs, problems and progress toward the realization of its goals and objectives.
- Represent the university in the community and make the community aware of the alumni.
- Engage in recruitment activities and encourage students to enroll in the University’s School of Nursing.
- Serve as role models for students considering enrolling in the University’s School of Nursing and assist students where necessary to facilitate their admission to the university.